Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe for Instant Pot
nal dish of the UK; Chicken Tikka Masala. The delicious tomato based curry with chicken and lots of flavour. This recipe will become your new favourite, because it takes less than 5 minutes to prep. Yes, you read that right; 5 minutes. That is all it takes to get the ingredients in the Instant Pot, which will turn the ingredients into a flavourful Tikka Masala within 15 minutes. This portion is enough for 4 people.
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 cm fresh ginger grated
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 500 g passata
- 450 g boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 x 400g can coconut milk
- Put all the ingredients except the coconut milk into the multi-cooker, making sure the chicken goes in last so it doesn't stick to the bottom during cooking.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Poultry for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method. Add the coconut milk, stir and keep warm in the pot until ready to serve. Serve the curry on basmati rice
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.