Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings for Instant Pot
Garlic. Parmesan. Chicken Wings. That says it all, right? With this delicious recipe you will always have a crowd pleasing dish to put on the table. Accompany the wings with some side dishes like roast potatoes and salad, and you easily feed six people. Or you can put them on the table during a party, and you will be the star of the night. This recipe was contributed by @halalgirl.
- 20-25 chicken wings drumettes and flats separated
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
For the garlic Parmesan sauce:
- 75 g butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced or 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp Parmesan grated
- Handful of fresh parsley chopped
- Pat dry the chicken wings with a kitchen towel, as this allows a crisper result. Place the wings in a bowl and toss with baking powder, salt and black pepper.
- Turn on the Vortex Air Fryer and select AIR FRY, programming at 193°C for 25 minutes. Once it has preheated, add in the chicken wings and let them cook. Turn them over halfway through.
- Whilst the wings are cooking, make the sauce: Melt butter in a pan over low heat and add the minced garlic. Let this cook until the garlic becomes aromatic. Add in the chilli flakes, parsley and Parmesan and stir so that the Parmesan melts. Taste for seasoning.
- Once the 25 minutes are up, turn the air fryer up to its highest temperature and cook the wings for a further 5 minutes until they are golden and super crisp.
- Place the sauce in a bowl and toss the chicken wings with the sauce. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan and chopped parsley.
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.