Salsa Chicken Tacos Recipe
Salsa Chicken Tacos Recipe for Instant Pot
Every day is Taco Tuesday! What is better than a taco night with friends or family, accompanied by some margaritas? This taco recipe only takes 15 minutes to make and serves 4 people. The chicken can be easily replaced by roasted veggies or jackfruit if you are looking for a vegetarian option.
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 taco seasoning packet 1-ounce
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 8 crunchy taco shells
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Mexican blend grated cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine chunky salsa, broth, and taco seasoning. Whisk to combine. Pour salsa mixture into Instant Pot®.
- Add chicken breast to Instant Pot® and stir.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 10 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure. Unlock lid and remove it.
- Use two forks to shred chicken.
- Serve chicken in taco shells topped with shredded lettuce and cheese.
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.