Instant Pot Tikka Masala gebraden kip
Kitchen : Modern
Difficulty : Easy
Duration : 30-60 min
Cooking technique : Roasting
Main ingredient : Skinless chicken thighs, Garam Masala, Tandoori
Prep time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Servings : 2 servings
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 piece thumb-sized fresh ginger cleaned, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon tandoori mix
- 2/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- Optional: chopped coriander for garnish and optionally serve with naan bread or rice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic-ginger, tomato paste, yogurt, garam masala, tandoori mix, salt and olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the bowl and rub the marinade all over the chicken.
- Let marinate for 10 minutes to an hour (or overnight if time permits).
- Select -Roast- 193.3°C - for 20 minutes Press Start.
- As soon as the Air Fry shows the sign 'ADD FOOD', open the basket of the air fryer and place the chicken in the basket of the air fryer.
- Close the Air Fry basket.
- Once the Air Fryer shows the 'TURN FOOD' sign, turn the chicken over with tongs.
- Close the air frying basket to continue cooking.
- Once the cooking cycle ends, remove the air frying basket and set it aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the dish with naan bread or rice, if desired.
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.