Instant Pot Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Cuisine : American
Difficulty : Easy
Duration : 15-30 min
Cooking technique : Airfry
Main ingredients : Pizza dough, Pizza sauce, Grated Mozzarella Cheese
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 8-10 minutes
Passive time : 5 minutes
Servings : 12 rolls
- 1 Pillsbury classic pizza base rectangular
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce use more if desired
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese use more if desired
- 30-40 slices of pepperoni
- 1 sheet of parchment paper 20 x 30 cm
- Optional: fresh basil on top and extra pizza sauce for dipping
- Unfold the dough on a work surface with a little bit of flour and make sure that the dough has a rectangular shape.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella evenly over the sauce, cut 3 to 4 even rows and place 10 slices of pepperoni evenly over each row.
- Carefully roll each row of dough into firm blocks
- Place the logs on a prepared baking sheet, seam side down, and cut each into 30cm slices.
- Place the buns on the baking tray.
- Select -Air Fry- set the temperature to 200°Fandtimeto8-10 minutes.
- Press start.
- Once the Airfryer has preheated, open the Airfryer basket. Lift the baking paper with the rollers together and place it in the basket of the Air Fryer.
- Once the cooking cycle is complete, carefully remove the buns and let them cool for 5 minutes. Then serve them with fresh basil and extra pizza sauce for dipping.
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.