Cajun Whole Chicken Recipe
Cajun Whole Chicken Recipe for Air Fryer
Ready to explode your taste buds with this delicious recipe?
- 1.6 kg whole chicken
- 2 tbsp cajun spice
- Salt & pepper
- Pat dry the chicken and combine the cajun spices with the salt and pepper, then rub the spices all over the chicken.
- Select Air Fry and adjust the temperature to 180°C and the time 60 minutes. Preheat Vortex until display indicates Add Food.
- Spray the air fryer with cooking spray, then place the whole chicken inside.
- When prompted to Turn Food, turn the chicken over and continue cooking.
- With 10 minutes left on the timer, open the tray and turn the chicken over again.
- When the cooking program has finished, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken is at 75°C. If it isn't quite to temperature put back in the air fryer for a few more minutes.
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.