- OFFICE / SMALL ROOM SIZE : cleans up to 12 m² 5x per hour or up to 59 m² 1x per hour
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY : HEPA-13 and activated carbon work together to help you breathe easier and purify the air in your home: filters up to 1,850 square meters per hour, or 388 square meters 5 times per hour, based on AHAM verified clean air free of pollen, tobacco, smoke, and dust
- REDUCES THE CHANCE OF DISEASES AND ALLERGIES : removes up to 99.7% of pollen, dander (e.g. pets) and dust, and up to 99.9% of fungi, bacteria and viruses, such as SARS-CoV-2 , the virus that causes COVID19 caused.
- REDUCES UNWANTED ODOURS : Activated carbon filter layer helps reduce unpleasant odors
- MINIMUM AMOUNT OF OZONE : Instant air purifiers meet the maximum allowable concentration of ozone of 0.005 parts per million volume (ppmv) in a 24-hour period
- 24/7 AIR QUALITY MONITORING : Our intelligent sensor monitors air quality 24/7 and adjusts the fan speed in Auto mode to make the air in your home cleaner
- WHISPER QUIET NIGHT MODE : Light sensor automatically turns off displays and lowers sound to whisper quiet levels when it's time to go to bed
- REPLACEABLE FILTER - Our replacement filters are readily available and can be easily swapped in and out of your Instant Brand air purifier.
- A BRAND YOU TRUST : From the makers of Instant Pot, the brand that revolutionized the way you cook is now transforming the way you live and breathe
Instant™ Air Purifier uses advanced technology to deliver cleaner air, giving you peace of mind. It combines an advanced filtration system with plasma ion technology to remove 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19 from treated air.1 In addition, it removes 99.9% of other bacteria, viruses and fungi in treated air.2 And the Built-in sensors monitor air quality and automatically adjust fan speed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.3 Instant Air Purifier lets you breathe cleaner air, and breathe out peace of mind.
- Uses an advanced filtration system and plasma ion technology to remove 99.9% of the virus causing COVID-19 from treated air (1)
- Removes 99.9% of other bacteria, viruses and fungi from treated air (2)
- Sensors monitor air quality and automatically adjust fan speed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (3)
- Advanced Filtration System: HEPA-13 filter captures 99.97% of dust, dander, pollen, smoke, allergens and other ultra-fine impurities in the air; carbon layer in the filter helps reduce odors
- Plasma ion technology projects positive and negative ions for cleaner air
- Starts delivering cleaner air in minutes and completely recycles the air in the room 5 times per hour (5)
- Automatic mode adjusts the fan speed according to the detected air quality
- Night mode detects the lighting in the room and turns off the display lighting, turns off the plasma ion generator and reduces the noise to a whisper-quiet level (4)
- Eco mode turns the fan on and off every 10 minutes, if the air quality is detected as good for 30 minutes, saving 50% energy (Energy Star certified)
- Office / small room size cleans up to 12 sqm 5x per hour or up to 59 sqm 1x per hour as certified by the Association of Household Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM)
- Power Consumption: 38 Watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, UL & ULC Listed
1) Based on testing of SARS-CoV-2 conducted in lab conditions, using a 13 cubic foot chamber to protect scientists from exposure. Not proven to prevent COVID-19. Performance was measured after 10 air changes through the purifier at minimum fan speed and with plasma ion technology enabled. Actual results may vary depending on operating environment (temperature, humidity, room size and shape, nature and number of airborne particles, etc.), device placement, and product usage (running time, operating mode, etc.) . Best results with continuous use.
2) Performance claims were calculated based on testing a single particle, A. Niger (fungus), E. Coli (bacteria), S. Epidermidis (bacteria), or Phi-X174 (virus), under laboratory conditions after 1 hour of operation of the air purifier at maximum fan speed and with plasma ion technology enabled. Actual results may vary depending on operating environment (temperature, humidity, room size and shape, nature and number of airborne particles, etc.), device placement, and product usage (running time, operating mode, etc.). Best results with continuous use.
3) The sensors have a margin of error of +/- 20 micrograms per cubic meter in detecting changes in air quality.
4) Efficiency in removing viruses and bacteria is reduced.
5) Based on industry standards for removing 99.97% of ultrafine particles (0.3 microns) from room air 5x per hour.