How do you replace the OdourErase air filters in your Instant Vortex air fryer?
Your Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 air fryer with ClearCook and OdourErase 5.7 liters has a built-in OdourErase filter that helps remove cooking odors.
The filter should be replaced every 3-6 months, depending on how often you use your air fryer.
HOW TO REPLACE THE ODOURERASE FILTER IN THE INSTANT VORTEX AIR FRYER:
- The filter light on the top panel of your air fryer indicates when the filter needs to be replaced.
- Unplug the vortex from the wall socket.
- Lift the filter housing from the top of the unit.
- Remove the filters and dispose of them properly.
- The filters are not recyclable.
- Remove two new filters from the packaging, place them in the filter housing and place the filter housing back in the device. Plug the pan back into the socket.
- Press the 'Bake' and 'Reheat' buttons at the same time to reset the filter.
- The filter LED on the top panel of the device will turn off. Now you're ready to cook!
- The OdourErase air filter automatically starts to remove odors and oil residues while you cook.
FRAGRANCED FOODS YOU CAN FRY IN YOUR ODORLESS AIRFRYER:
- Chicken wings
- Onion rings
- Garlic bread
- Baked rice
These foods can all produce strong odors while frying, but the OdourErase filter in your Instant Vortex air fryer helps remove these odors so your kitchen doesn't stink.
Would you like more of this kind of useful information? Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, useful tips and advice, delicious recipes, and special offers. We email at most once a week.